Destination wedding in Jaipur resorts packages
Weddings have always used royal metaphors. There was always the Princess who would go with the Prince in the White Horse. Believe it or not this is where our royal wedding fantasies come from. Every girl at her core wants a regal wedding. In India that means only one place – Rajasthan. Rajasthan’s Jaipur and Udaipur are famous wedding locations. But today we will discuss only about Jaipur wedding packages in detail.
Udaipur and Jaisalmer are already known. Brides, who want something different, opt for Jaipur nowadays. The Pink City has a lot of beautiful resorts and royal palace turned resorts. Today we will discuss them and their packages in detail.
Why choose Jaipur?
Jaipur is a very romantic destination – this is the reason many people choose this place as their honeymoon destination. If you are looking for royalty at your wedding, then you have to come to Jaipur. It retains the ancient essence of royalty in its palaces and is truly one of its kinds. It is also needed to have wedding planner to roganise such kind of weddings.
You can also follow the links to know about ways to choose right wedding planners?
Chomu Palace is a heritage hotel and is a class apart. It is also one of the most in-demand resorts. So you may have to book way in advance to find a booking here. Rest assured once you get your guests and begin the preparations, it will be worth it. Chomu Palace has everything that is necessary to make your wedding dreams come true.
- Cost: The cost of wedding here is about Rs. 30, 00,000. This cost includes the price of stay, tea, dinner, lunch, accommodation and others. Within this amount you can easily hold a two day wedding event consisting of 150 people.
- Suites: there are about 58 suites that are world class. Moreover the palace itself is 300 year old, but it is well renovated. The suites also elude the regality, making it comfortable for guests.
- Events & Gathering: there is a pool side to host your cocktail party. The Manohar Garden is a really big garden where you can host your events. The terrace offers a scenic view of the entire place.
Le Meridien is one of the finest of the places to host your wedding. The strategic location is what gives this place an edge over the others. Many brides think that this place will not give them the regal feeling that they need. But they are wrong; most of the areas are parts of the royal houses. Hence, you will have a gala time here.
- Cost: the cost of holding a wedding here is Rs. 25,00,000 approx. This includes the cost of stay and meals and tea for the guests. It also includes the cost of decorator and lighting. Approximately 150 people can stay here easily at this budget for 2 days.
- Events: The events take place at the Diwan-i-Khas which is also suitable as a banquet area. Sangeet ceremonies take place here. Though the Amer Ballroom takes precedence for the latter.
- Suites & Caterers: the suites are comfortable and they have a tough of regality. But they are mostly modernized. This means that your guests comfort is well assured. Apart from this Le Meridien is also known for great in-house catering and food.
Hari Mahal Palace
Built in the year 1930, this palace is very new and is very unique. It has all modern facilities and amenities and the interior still retains tradition. It is now a Heritage Hotel which was once built for Rajadhiraj Hari Singhji of Archol. Since it is built during the British Era, there is an amalgamation of British, Mughal and Rajput architecture in this building. What’s more? It is ideally nestled between shopping malls and heritage palaces all around. So it is quite convenient.
- Suites & Rooms: there are 11 suites and 32 rooms that welcome the guests to this palace. Also they can enjoy stay, hi-tea, lunch, dinner, gala dinner, etc. at this place. It is all inclusive in the cost.
- Cost: The cost of the aforementioned plus the decoration, sangeet setup, wedding setup, mehndi setup, etc. is only Rs. 22, 00,000. The events team also handles the cost of the photographer and makeup artist.
- Events and dining: the Events take place at the garden while the dining takes place in myriad ways. An alfresco dinner can be set up on the rooftop for you if you want to give a different experience to your guests.
You can also follow the link Pre Wedding Cocktail Party Themes Idea | Dress | Decoration | Games
The Raj Palace
Raj Palace is a one of a kind palace in Jaipur. This is by far the most regal place you can host your wedding at. The palatial background makes all the difference at your wedding. No wonder this place is in such huge demand. The best part is that everything is already set here – the garden where the mandap is set and the seating around it. Everything is royally made in order. It looks like the engineers’ time traveled to know this place would someday be a wedding destination. It is situated about 12 kilometers from Sanganer Airport, Jaipur.
- Suites & Outdoors: there are about 38 rooms available for your guests. So you can easily fit about 150-170 guests here. The outdoors includes Chaarbag, Moti Chowk, Maharani Bagh, Fountain Courtyard and Chess Courtyard.
- Events: the events can take place in the indoors or in the gardens. Even in the indoors there are rooms like the “Manoranjan”, “Baithak” and “Diwan-i-Aam” where these events can take place.
- Cost: We couldn’t find out the costs. However, you can enquire the same at the “Wedding” section of the resort’s official website. Since it is a popular destination for weddings, the costs would include all the requirements of the weddings itself. If we had to take a guess we would say it would cost somewhere around Rs. 25, 00,000.
You can also read an article to know about Latest Indian Wedding Car Decoration Ideas
Aaram Bagh – Pushkar
If you want to get away from the hustle bustle of the city and get married in serenity, this is your place. Situated in the Ahmedabad highway, the Aaram Bagh Palace is far away from the crowd. It is a nice rustic setting in the midst of a long property that will cater to your needs. Usually it is not the first choice because many people don’t know about it. But that just might work in your favor here.
- Cost: To wed here it is standard cost you have to bear of about Rs 26, 00, 000 for 2 days of about 150 guests. If you talk with wedding planners within this budget they will set you up with rooms, tea, snacks, lunch, dinner and other facilities.
- Rooms: there are about 50 rooms each of which allow double occupancy. The cost for reservations in each room is about Rs. 4,000 + taxes. These are all included in your budget.
Many of the resorts mentioned will also give complimentary elephants and horse rides for the groom. The City Palace and Rajgarh are also good destinations because the royal families still reside in these areas. There is a lot to explore for you and your guests. Moreover, if you are looking for a small resort package with close friends and family, then you shouldn’t miss this Indian wedding destination.