Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note will not be in circulation from today midnight
RS 500 and Rs 1000 note will not be in circulation from today Midnight, a big announcement form Prime Minister Narendra Modi which may change the future of India. This is the biggest change in the history of India. And for sue this cannot be done by other than Mr. Modi. You need not to be panic; the next 50 days are with you to exchange it. Some points to be taken care off
- ATM will not work for next two days i.e. 9/11/2016 and 10/11/2016.
- After that you can only withdraw Rs 2000 from ATM’s.
- Banks will not be open on 9th November 2016.
- From 10 November to 30 December 2016 you can exchange your money from banks by giving valid PAN, ADDHAR card or any other identity cards.
- From 10/11/2016 to 25/11/2016 you can exchange rs 4000 from bank, that limit can be exchanged afterwards
- Although on airports, railways station, safal, kendriya Bhandar, Sarkari ospitals, Medical Stores can take old notes for next 72 hours i.e. 11/11/2016.
- Those will not to exchange their money even after 30/12/2016, they may get another chance to deposit it to the banks by 31/03/2017 with a declaration form.
This will surely change the future of India. I think all service class people will be so happy with this decision. As major percentage of tax is paid by service class people. That was making rich people rich and poor one poor. People those are keeping black money may be worried with this announcement. I hope this will give the big relief to the service class people. People are actually have so much undeclared money that will come out very fast now. And on a lighter mode: Wife’s those have hidden the money from their husbands will come out too.
A BIG SUPPORT AND BIG APPALUAD TO MODI JI: NAMO NAMO